The DaVinci Center applies the WHOLE MUSIC APPROACH to private and small group singing lessons. The student will gain exposure to a wide variety of music including opportunities for improvisational singing, harmonization and performance skills. Beginning students are taught vocal technique including breathing, articulation, expressive communication, and stage presence. Advanced students build on this foundation and enhance their strengths and individuality.
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, Groups of 4+
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, For students enrolled in Advantage Learning Center Lakewood
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, For students enrolled at Sunflower Montessori, Littleton
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, For students of Primrose Stapleton, Lafayette, Bear Creek, Colorado Station, and Lowry
Mile High Preschool
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a Week Only for students of Mile High Preschool