Our violin program starts children at age 4 using the Suzuki method. A natural and developmentally sound approach, the Suzuki method is perfect for the younger students, because auditory inputs are the greatest during the ages of 3-6. Older students also may use this method in addition to note reading, improvisation and eventually written compositions. Our violin teachers are also pianists and often apply theory, aural and practical training at the piano during lesson times with our violin students.
All of our violin students, from age 4 and up, are invited to create their own songs for the annual Creations Concert where professional musicians arrange, orchestrate and perform the students songs in concert.
Opportunities to “jam” with other students and teachers, try out other instruments (drum, percussion, keyboard, electric and acoustic guitar etc.) and opportunities to perform polished pieces on their violin are great fun in the quarterly Performance Classes and POD Classes.
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, Groups of 4+
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, For students enrolled in Advantage Learning Center Lakewood
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, For students enrolled at Sunflower Montessori, Littleton
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a week, For students of Primrose Stapleton, Lafayette, Bear Creek, Colorado Station, and Lowry
Mile High Preschool
- 30 Minute Lessons, Once a Week Only for students of Mile High Preschool